LP Gas Grill
If you smell gas:
1) Shut off gas to the appliance.
2) Extinguish any open flames.
3) Open lid.
4) If odor continues, keep away from the appliance and
immediately call your gas supplier or your fire department.
Leaking gas may cause a fire or explosion which can cause
serious bodily injury, death, or damage to property.
1) Never operate this appliance unattended.
2) Do not use grill within 2 ft (.61 m) of any combustible
material. Combustible materials include, but are not
limited to wood or treated wood decks, patios or porches.
3) Never operate this appliance within 25 ft (7.5 m) of any
4) If a fire should occur, keep away from the appliance and
immediately call your fire department. Do not attempt to
extinguish an oil or grease fire with water.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in fire,
explosion or burn hazard, which could cause property damage,
personal injury or death.
m WARNING: Carefully follow all
leak-check procedures in this
Owner’s Guide prior to grill
operation. Do this even if the
grill was dealer-assembled.
m WARNING: Do not ignite
this appliance without
first reading the BURNER
IGNITION sections of this
THIS GAS APPLIANCE IS
DESIGNED FOR OUTDOOR USE
This Owner’s Guide contains
important information necessary
for the proper assembly and safe
use of the appliance.
Read and follow all warnings and
instructions before assembling
and using the appliance.
Thank you for purchasing a Weber
Now take a few minutes and protect it by
registering your product online at
EN INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH 08/28/14